- 8 soft tortillas
- 3 medium peeled sweet potatoes, diced and roasted with pure olive.
- 1 ½ cups of sharp shredded cheddar
- 2 oz. very thinly sliced Sweet and Spicy HOJ Pork Jerky
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Line two sheetpans with tin foil
- Mash together roasted sweet potatoes and pork jerky, season to taste with Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Spread sweet potato filling about ½ inch thick on ½ of the soft tortillas, sprinkle heavily with the shredded cheddar and then fold over.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until tortillas are crispy on the edges. Best served hot (but also good cold)
Garnish with Cilantro Honey Sour Cream
Cilantro Honey Sour Cream
1 cup Sour Cream
1 T honey (warmed slightly in microwave)
1 tea fresh lemon juice
1 tea fresh chopped cilantro
Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste.